Chambers aims to provide the highest standard of service to all clients by adhering to the following:
- All enquiries will be dealt with by an experienced clerk.
- Clients will have telephone access to a clerk at all times.
- Clients will receive open and honest feedback from clerks regarding the suitability & availability of Counsel.
- At all times Counsel and clerks will provide a polite, efficient and friendly service.
- Chambers will make every possible effort to meet reasonable deadlines.
- On receipt of every brief or instruction an acknowledgement will be sent to the client.
- Clients will be informed at the earliest opportunity of anything which may affect the preparation, representation or listing of their case.
- Clients will be informed at the earliest opportunity of any delay in Counsel providing paperwork.
- Offer services from 8.30am till 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Endeavour to answer all telephone calls within 30 seconds.
- Provide a telephone response or electronic response to voicemail case enquiries or requests at the earliest opportunity, but within 24 hours.
- Will act upon/respond to receipt of e-mail messages to the clerks’ inbox within 24 hours.
- Correspondence to the Clerks will be acted upon on the day of receipt
- Respond to all other enquiries within 7 days.
- An attendance note will be sent to Instructing Solicitors in respect of Magistrates’ Court hearings or short Crown Court hearings within one day of the hearing, if not the same day.
- Dispatch papers via post or DX after consultation with Instructing Solicitors.
Seminar / Conferences
Client feedback is sought at each conference/seminar to monitor client needs/requirements. This is used to evaluate and improve if necessary the service provided and to measure and monitor current trends.
Complaints Policy & Procedure
In the event of any complaint or expression of dissatisfaction, all complaints will be formally acknowledged within seven days. Please see our Complaints Policy & Procedure for further information.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity Policy
Chambers operates an Equal Opportunity and Diversity Policy, this can be viewed on our website here.